What is a Quality Audit?
How to Perform Quality Audits: The Complete Quality Audit Process
Preparation is the key to success. It is important that you and your team understand the auditing process in order to prepare for audits. This can be done by identifying what an auditor would like to see from a client’s point of view if any, as well as planning out the audit checklists because preparation gives you an edge over a competitor who may be preparing for an audit already.
To help organizations execute and perform quality audits, we have developed an easy-to-use quality audit app for organizations to streamline quality auditing processes. The app helps manufacturers to identify key improvement areas.
Enterprise-grade Quality Audit App to Ensure Quality Standards!
Know About These Common Failures in Quality Audit
Failure is any workplace hazard caused by non-compliance with acceptable working conditions. Since this type of hazard does not involve victim behavior, it can be difficult to see in audits.
However, poor safety practices are an underlying cause of social failure. One example of this failure is the use of subcontractors on some jobs, leading to substandard PPE and environmental health risks on construction sites. Axonators’ Safety audit app can be the solution for all these problems. You can conduct weekly and monthly audits to maintain safety standards across your organization.
What are 3 Types of Quality Audits?
5 Things Quality Audit Must-Haves
1. A clear audit scope
2. A well-defined auditing process
3. A schedule of audits
4. Qualified auditors
5. A report of findings
Audit Checklists: The Most Reliable Way to Conduct Quality Audits for Your Organization
Audit checklists are the most reliable way for your organization to have a successful quality audit. Checklists ensure that all of the necessary components are covered during the audit. Depending on the size and complexity of your organization, the checklist may vary. However, there are some items that should always be included:
- A review of the organization’s quality policy and objectives.
- A review of the quality management system.
- A review of applicable laws and regulations.
- A review of customer requirements.
- An evaluation of the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- An evaluation of the effectiveness of quality control procedures.
- An evaluation of the effectiveness of quality assurance procedures.
- Recommendations for improvement.
How to Digitize Quality Audit Checklists?
With digital quality audit checklists, there is no need to search through mountains of paperwork to find the proper document or list. Everything is right at your fingertips, making it easy to start your quality audit effortlessly.
Quality Inspection App Keep Your Product Audits on A breeze!
Axonator for Performing Quality Audits
- Free Quality Audit Templates
- Free Compliance Audit Checklists
- Free CAPA Report Templates
- Free Check Sheet Templates
- Free Visual Inspection Checklists
- Axonator is a no-code mobile app builder platform.
- World’s first mobile-focused & Highly customizable no-code architecture to support real-world scenarios.
- Deploy enterprise-grade solutions rapidly as per unique requirements.
- Generate reports automatically and automated data collection for trends and analytics.
- Streamline processes and implement a fully automated system within weeks using Axonator’s MicroApp strategy.