If you are an EHS specialist or want to learn about EHS software solutions and how they can help you streamline your safety inspections and audits, then you are at the right place.
So in this article, we will dive deeper into our top 5 reasons to use an EHS software solution. But before moving forward, let’s understand what EHS software is and how companies can benefit from them in the long run.
What is Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Software?
EHS management software is a solution that companies implement to build, manage and monitor their safety culture and programs meant to ensure the safety of their employees as well as remain compliant with the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSHA).
5 Reasons Why Businesses Need EHS Software
1. EHS Software Streamlines Inspections and Audits
- Enabling safety officers or auditors to ask questions and quickly note and record problems on digital mobile forms and checklists.
- Allowing auditors to add images and notes to each safety violation and capture each one with evidence and in detail.
- Conveniently sending and sharing audit result reports automatically to the respective management or department for quick review and recommendations.
2. EHS Software Simplifies Incident Management
- Providing a central repository for storing incident reports, investigating incidents, and documenting corrective actions.
- Sending instant alerts and notifications when there are serious safety violations or non-compliances to the concerned team for quick corrective action.
3. EHS Software Helps Record, Track, and Resolve Safety Violations
EHS software help companies record safety violation data in real-time using mobile apps. The company can effortlessly record, track and resolve safety violations by sending instant notifications and alarms on missing compliances.
4. EHS Software Provides Visibility Over Key Performance Indicators
5. EHS Software Helps In Capturing And Modifying Unsafe Practices
- World’s first mobile-focused & Highly customizable no-code architecture to support real-world scenarios.
- Deploy enterprise-grade solutions rapidly as per unique requirements
- Generate reports automatically and automated data collection for trends and analytics
- Streamline processes and implement a fully automated system within weeks using Axonator’s MicroApp strategy.