While there are many different quality control checklists that manufacturers can use, not all are well suited for converting into apps.
What are Quality Control Checklists?
Quality control checklists are simple paper checklists that must be checked during manufacturing. These checklists help to ensure that products meet quality standards. These checklists assure that audits or inspections are carried out correctly at the right time and place and collect data for continuous improvement measures.
The Importance of Quality Control Checklists for Ensuring Product Quality
Ensure All Quality Control Processes Runs Smoothly
Streamlines Daily inspection and Audit activities
Improves Communication Between Different Departments
Keep All Quality Records Safe and Secure
Top 5 Quality Control Checklists that Every Manufacture Should Convert Into Apps
1. Quality Inspection Checklist
- Collect quality inspection data like product number, description, measurements, inspector name, etc.
- Capture images, add annotations, in-detail information description, etc. Never miss out on anything important.
- Automatically send quality control reports to your supervisors.
Explore: Quality Inspection Checklists App
2. Gemba Walk Checklists
- Obtain correct workplace information and gain first-hand insight into safety, productivity, cost-efficiency, etc.
- Document views, challenges, and opportunities from your employees.
- Eliminate bottlenecks and non-value-added steps, and identify safety hazards for complete streamlined processes.
Explore: Gemba Walk Checklists App
3. Quality Audit Checklists
- Track and monitor the production matrix in manufacturing plants.
- Check whether the manufacturing processes comply with global quality standards like ISO, six sigma, 5S, etc.
- Take corrective actions to maintain high-quality standards.
Explore: Quality Audit Checklists App
4. 5S Audit Checklists
- Customizable yes/no type and open-ended questions for performing 5S audits in your organization quickly and effortlessly.
- Use mobile to enforce standard operating procedures to achieve 5S. Share compliance reports with a team member in real-time.
Explore: 5S Audit Checklists App
5. Internal Audit Checklists
Axonator’s internal audit quality assessment checklist app maintains high-quality assessment standards across your organizations by providing continuous auditing and reporting for various processes.
- Track the entire audit process from start to finish.
- Audit whether the manufacturing processes comply with global quality standards like six sigma, 5S, etc.
- Take corrective action long before you ever have a customer complaint.
Explore: Internal Audit Checklist
Axonator to Convert Your Paper Forms Into Mobile Apps
In this blog, we’ve conveyed how easy it is to use digital checklists to streamline manufacturing operations like inspections, audits, Gemba walks, and more.
Furthermore, with the approach of no-code development, creating a digital checklist has become way too easy. Sleek UI, drag and drop interface, and intuitive user experience have leveled the playground for everyone.